Wednesday, August 15, 2012

i am not ok

Cole is a senior, Quinn is in 8th grade, and the twins are in kindergarten.  I am NOT ok with this.  My babies are growing up too fast.  I thought I was ready and was looking forward to these milestones.  I have been in a deep funk for the past 2 days.  Not having my phone working properly only made me more anxious. 

I will put them on the bus again tomorrow.  I am off tomorrow and will go eat lunch with them to see if the class is cleaner and to try to get a better feel for their teacher.  I'm still so upset that on his very first day of kindergarten with only 6 kids in the class his teacher reported that he missed out on some afternoon activities because he was upset and not listening well.  He is 5, he was hungry, and he was tired.  Please God let tomorrow go better, let me be OK again.  Let us all be safe.

I am not ok... But I am functioning.  Lunches are ready, dinner was cooked, laundry was done, patients were seen, charting was completed.  Maybe that is all I can expect from me today.

No comments: